1) Resale of tickets is prohibited and may not be acquired or obtained through any person, only by Abierto GNP Seguros and / or its authorized agent.
2) All bags and backpacks will be checked at the entrance of the enclosure.
3) The entrance ticket can only be used by the persona who will be given a bracelet that cannot be removed until the end of the day of the event.
4) Tickets are issued according to the conditions of entry established by the GNP Seguros Open which will have the right to refuse admission to any bearer of the entrance in reasonable circumstances and the reasons will be explained in writing if requested.
5) Bets and transmit results via Social Networks are prohibited.
6) Any ticket obtained in breach of these conditions will be void and all rights conferred may be canceled. Any person wishing to use a ticket obtained in violation of these conditions in order to obtain or provide entry or remain in the tournament will be an intruder and will be expelled and forced into legal action.
7) There will be no changes or refund when purchasing tickets.
8) In case of loss or loss there is no refund.
9) Children from 4 years of age pay a ticket.
10) General admission tickets only give you the right to access the commercial area and alternate courts, NOT the stadium court.
11) The bracelet placed when entering the event may not be removed or present amendments and will not be removed by the wearer until he decides to leave the event to not return to it, otherwise he will not have the right to access it.
12) At the end of the day session, a rescheduled or delayed match, the stadium field must be evicted completely to re-enter with the bracelet corresponding to the match or current session.
Personal cameras, plastic water bottles and umbrellas.
1) In case of rain, delay of the matches or reprogramming of the same, it is necessary to keep the ticket since only with this one will be able to enter the stadium field.
2) If a match is delayed by rain and rescheduled, it can only be entered with the corresponding day ticket.
3) The corresponding day ticket (single session) for entry to the stadium field will be rigorously respected.
4) There will be no refund for delay or rain since the matches are not canceled but rescheduled.
5) Any change, delay or reprogramming of matches will be reported in Social Networks or in the Abierto GNP Seguros app.
6) The decision to reschedule the matches is taken directly by the WTA or ATP and not by the tournament organizing committee.